Dr. Guentchev treats spinal disorders at the Klinikum Idar-Oberstein, Idar-Oberstein, Germany or Tokuda Hospital, Sofia, Bulgaria. You may schedule an appointment via email or phone.
No one should have spinal surgery unless they receive a second opinion from another independent spinal surgeon. An objective second opinion ensures that the originally reccomended spinal surgery is the right choice for you and the least invasive option available. A second opinion may save you time, money and invasive surgical procedures.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Phone: + 359-2-42 155 55
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. All radiological studies (CT, MRI, X-ray)
2. Prior medical records and consultations from other physicians
3. A complete list of the names and dosages of all the medications that you take.
4. Copies of all recent discharge reports (past 10 years)
5. Electrodiagnostic (EMG) reports